At Arvada Roofing and Construction, your trusted Denver roofing company, we know that submitting roofing damage claims with your insurance company can be a confusing and time-consuming process. To avoid added stress after you experience problems with your roof, gutters, or siding, Arvada Roofing & Construction will assist you in all aspects of the insurance claim process.
Ice damage is common here in the Denver area due to the bright sunshine of winter and we’ve recently addressed winter-related ice problems
and how to prevent, solve, or mitigate their effects. Arvada Roofing and Construction knows that the cycle of heavy melting and freezing can be hard on our homes here in Colorado and the damage can be detrimental causing you to file a claim with your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy. Did you know that ice dams can cause the following?
- Interior water damage/water running down walls
- Damage to insulation in walls and attics
- Mold and mildew
- Damage to shingles
- Damage to siding
- Rotten roof sheathing / fascia / soffit
Filing insurance claims can be a frustrating process. That’s why Arvada Roofing & Construction is here to help with code requirements for repairs, measurements, and an accurate and thorough assessment of damage. It’s much easier to have an accurate scope of work agreed upon while the adjuster is at your home than to go back and discuss it with your insurance company at a later date. The list below outlines some helpful hints to remember before filing a Denver roofing claim:
- If additional unseen damage is found or other issues arise during repairs, Arvada Roofing & Construction is available to deal with the documentation and paperwork the insurance company requires to complete the roofing claim.
- Most insurance providers will put the mortgage company on the check issued for the repairs. Arvada Roofing & Construction will provide documentation required by the mortgage company to release funds.
- Arvada Roofing & Construction will help you to understand your insurance company’s estimate, which can be very complicated. We are familiar with all aspects of insurance claims: deductibles, depreciation, taxes, base service charges, reimbursement of permits, etc.
- We supply and submit all documentation of completed roofing repairs to insurance and mortgage companies required for final payments.
- We can do all aspects of needed repairs, including but not limited to: Denver roofing, Denver gutters, Denver painting, Denver siding, Denver windows and Denver fence installation.
- Remember, the insurance company will only pay for work to be done that they owe for, nothing more. The final price for repairs is pre-determined by the insurance company. The insurance company does not warranty the contractor’s work. Many fly-by-night companies take the price the insurance pays for work and hire inexperienced, uninsured crews from out of state to do as many jobs as they can then disappear.
- The most important thing for the homeowner is to pick the right contractor. It is more beneficial to wait for your contractor to do a job you will be happy with than to choose someone for a quick fix. Make sure to choose a contractor that is established and will offer support if an issue does arise. Rest assured you will receive that peace of mind when you hire Arvada Roofing & Construction for your Denver roofing, siding, or gutter repair needs.
Here at Arvada Roofing & Construction, we’re uniquely accustomed to handling seasonal gutter issues with our seamless gutter services. If you’re experiencing an ice problem, or just have questions about what you can do to prevent them, don’t hesitate to call us at 303-432-2573. Do not wait and let ice become a bigger headache! Click here for a free estimate
, or give us a call to see what we can do for your roofing, gutter, and siding needs! 303-432-2753.